Evision’s Argos Reporting System is the university report tool. Argos is a user-friendly web-based reporting tool deployed campus-wide. Argos effectively meets reporting needs from simple ad hoc queries to advanced dashboards with interactive charts and data cube.
To run reports in the Argos Enterprise, you must complete two important steps:
- Complete the Argos Access form. The completion of the Argos Access form is is required to gain access to highly confidential student and staff data. It is used to enter an applicant into the Argos Enterprise Software System and assign the proper Argos Access Roles (which are different from the Argos roles on the database).
- Complete the Data Access form. The completion of the Data Access form is required to gain access to highly confidential student and staff data.
While Argos can connect to any data pool, you may need to complete a second access form to gain access to the various software systems that use this data (e.g., Banner).
- Evisions CO-OP User Community provides hundreds of pre-designed reports and datablocks for quick start-up
- Easy to use application allows quick access to data
- Allows timely and informed data driven decisions in all areas
- Classroom (in-person) and online training
- Customized Argos reports requests to meet user's data needs
This usually means that you do not have access to a table. Check for red alert on dashboard for special tables needed to run this report.
If you are experiencing the error notification Socket Error #11002, please follow the following instructions to resolve the problem:
- Open your browser.
- Type https://reports.gsu.edu/ and press Enter.
- Enter your CampusId and Password.
- Click on the Log in button.
- This error message may appear:
6. Add the additional information to the IP Address or Host Name. Like the example below.
- You can cut and paste the information from here:
- Click on the Connect button.
- The next screen to appear is
10. Click on Edit Servers before typing in password.
11. Paste the same line into the Server Address field.
12. Uncheck the Use the default port checkbox.
13. Enter your password and clock on the Log In button.
14. You should now see a screen like this:
15. If not, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.