Administrative Assessment at Georgia State University is a part of the University’s commitment to continuous quality improvement.
Our mission is to foster among the University’s administrative departments a culture that values self-examination, quality improvement, strategic thinking, mission-aligned planning and the continuous pursuit of excellence to create a university climate that is accessible, responsive and relevant.
Goals of Administrative Assessment
• Reduce Redundancy
• Articulate the needs of SACSCOC and the Board of Regents in our assessment structure
• Generate new cross-department analysis
• Optimize data resources
• Continuous Quality Improvement
• Establish clear priorities that link to the University priorities
• Improve short and long range planning to reach those priorities
• Integrate assessment into operations
• Improve levels of customer and employee satisfaction
• Support for managers and employees to improve skills
• Opportunities for increasing and supporting diversity and inclusion in the University community.
OIE Office Support
• Project planning
• Editing support
• Facilitation services
Institutional Research Support
• Data Profiles
• Benchmarking Advice
• Customer Surveys
• Data Analysis and Presentation