The Office of Institutional Effectiveness serves our institution through several divisions. Our mission is to facilitate the university’s continuous planning, assessment and evaluation efforts for the purpose of enhancing the quality of the university’s programs, services, operations and processes.
To accomplish this mission, we:
- transform data into useful information.
- foster the use of sound and innovative methods to gather, generate, analyze, report and manage data.
- provide accurate, consistent, relevant and timely information that is accessible to internal and external constituencies.
- facilitate the integration of this information into institutional decision-making, policy development and planning processes.
Our office is composed of several teams, each of which provides unique data-related services to the university and its stakeholders. To learn about what our teams do and how they can assist you, review our services.
Most Frequent Degrees Conferred by Program Classification (Spring 2020 Associate - Graduate Degrees)
- Business Administration (ASCC)
- HS: Health Science Professions (ASCC)
- General Studies (ASCC)
- Nursing (ASN)
- Psychology (ASCC)
- Biological Science (BS)
- Psychology (BS)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (BIS)
- Computer Science (BIS)
- Managerial Sciences (BBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Social Work (MSW)
- Public Health (MPH)
- Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Computer Science (MS)
Baccalaureate Student Enrollment Fall 2009-2019
- Baccalaureate DS
- Baccalaureate (All)
* Baccalaureate DS = Degree seeking students; Baccalaureate (All) includes degree- and non-degree seeking students