The Office of Institutional Research (OIR) facilitates the collection, analysis and interpretation of institutional data that supports institutional management, assessment, planning and decision making. OIR’s services include the following:
- carries out routine and ad hoc reporting and analyses.
- responds to external surveys.
- constructs internal surveys to assist institutional decision makers.
- informs the ongoing development of the University data warehouse and IPORT.
- assists in the identification and resolution of data quality issues.
404-413-2590 or firstname.lastname@example.org