Tools & Resources
Click on the tools below for assistance in developing the elements for assessment and writing your department’s self-study.
- Annotated Template for ASUR Self-Study for Departments/Units
- Annotated Template for ASUR Self-Study for Divisions/Subdivisions
- Self Study writing guide
- Institutional Effectiveness Glossary
- Writing Mission Statements
- Developing Outcomes
- Using Logic Models
- Elements of Assessment Defined
For additional assistance, please contact Mary McLaughlin (firstname.lastname@example.org; 404-413-2583.